Hawthorne Topside Marine Yacht Finishes, provide excellent aesthetics and superior toughness at a fraction of the cost of other finishes of comparative value. Using the highest quality pigments, resins, and UV stabilizers, Hawthorne topside Marine Yacht Finishes provide an economical alternative for heightened hiding power and resistance to fading, peeling ,weathering and other effects caused by marine exposure. Hawthorne’s innovative chemists with over 40 years of experience, provide a product that is easy to apply by brush, roller or spray.
These topside finishes possess excellent flow and leveling characteristics. Hawthorne offers 12 polyurethane, alkyd marine finishes in colors formulated for appearance and performance. These finishes provide exceptional gloss, gloss retention, abrasion and weather resistance. To be used for topside purposes including deck, fashion striping on fiberglass, metal and wood surfaces to meet a range of topside finishing needs.
Hawthorne Topside Marine Yacht is a ready mixed alkyd/ polyurethane high
gloss finish for use on deck, hull, boat tops and cabin interior
surfaces. Excellent resistance to exterior marine exposures.
- Durable Finish
- Excellent Gloss and Color Retention
- Easy to Apply
- VOC Compliant
- One Coat Hiding
- Superb Recoatability
- Urethane Fortified
- Ultraviolet Absorbers
- Thinning: Not required under normal conditions
- Equipment Clean-Up: Use Mineral Spirits
- Application Temperature Range: 45 degrees and above
- Estimated Dry Time: 4 hours - 16 hours self overcoat
- Theoretical Coverage: 400 sq. ft. per gallon
- Regulatory Data/ Storage: VOC 3.17 lbs/gal - 380 gms/ltr
- Storage Shelf Life: 18 months from date of manufacture when maintained in a protected storage area at 40 degrees F - 100 degrees F (4 C - 38 C)
- Brand: Hawthorne
- Product Code: Marine Paint
- Availability: In Stock