Safety & Conditions
Prior to use obtain the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS), which is included in the shipping of the product, for health and safety information. Read and observe all precautionary notices on container labels.
CONTENTS ARE COMBUSTIBLE. KEEP AWAY FROM HEAT AND OPEN FLAME. CONTAINS ALIPHATIC HYDRO CARBONS. Vapors are harmful. Use only with adequate ventilation.
To avoid overexposure, open windows and doors or other use of means to ensure fresh air entry during application and drying. If you experience eye watering, headache or dizziness increase fresh air or wear respiratory protection (NIOSH/MSHA TC23 OR EQUIVALENT) or leave the area at once. Avoid contact with eyes or skin. Wash hands after using. Do not transfer contents to other containers for storage.
In case of eye contact, flush thoroughly with large amounts of water for 15 minutes and get medical attention. For skin contact wash thoroughly with soap and water. In case of respiratory difficulty provide fresh air and call a physician. If swallowed get medical attention immediately. Delayed effects from long term overexposure: Contains solvents which can cause permanent brain and nervous system damage. Intentional misuse by concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. This product a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN DO NOT TAKE INTERNALLY